Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lazy Sunday Morning

It's a lazy Sunday morning, just the perfect type of day to spend reading emails, requesting books from the library, drinking coffee and relaxing. After reading the blogs of a few friends I decided it might also be a good time to start one of my own. So here I am!
I suppose this will be full of the homemaking things I do and the movies I love and the activities of my family who are number one in my life.
I think of our home as a haven from the outside world, a cozy place to feel safe and warm and loved. Hopefully you will get that feeling when you read about our lives.
On this Sunday we will be baking the rest of the Toll House cookies we started yesterday. It is sunny but cold outside, so a perfect day to have the house warmed by the oven and the aroma of baking cookies and freshly brewed coffee scenting the house. Dean Martin will serenade us in the kitchen with his version of Christmas classics. I am looking forward to my day!

1 comment:

Nan said...

Ol' Dino is just waiting for his December day in my house! He's one of the best, isn't he?!

Lovely blog, Brenda. I'll stop by each day and visit.