Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Music


My son James introduced me to a wonderful new singer named Sara Bareilles. She sings a mixture of pop & blues and is extremely talented. Her current hit is called Love Song but the song I love most is called Fairytale. I think all girls/women can relate to this song and it is sure to be the anthem or theme song of females everywhere once they hear it. So if you have not heard Sara, give a listen. I don't care much for this music video but it is my favorite song, so take a look and click on the links next to the video to see more of her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cGQoPmefyA

3 comments:

Terri said...

I'll have to give Sara a listen. I am always looking for decent music. I think it's really hard to find good singers anymore, don't you?

brenda said...

I agree. She is very good, it's nice for a change to have songs you can sing along to that make sense! She reminds me a bit of Norah Jones or Fionna Apple but perkier :-) I enjoy her cd a lot. The other cd I was listening to today is The Rippingtons. Not a lot of vocals but nice light island jazz, Romancing the Stone kind of music that makes you want to open the windows and a make a Margarita! All of their cd's are great, you can't go wrong!

Wolfe's den said...

You have such a beautiful blog!!!
Jenn~